What's going on at The Life Nomadic?

1/11/07

T-shirt design

I couldn't bear the fact that my life is so empty that my "Happy New Year" post was STILL the most recent post clear up until the middle of January. That is akin to leaving the Christmas lights up until Valentine's day. In light of that, I felt obligated to post something..anything so here it is. In November I designed a T-shirt for my work center. I was pretty proud of my wit. I took orders from the guys at work and placed the order. They turned out really good and I was amazed at the satisfaction derived from seeing something that I had designed being worn by residents of the community. Here are some pics of the design.

1 comment:

They say it's a cold world said...

Will, what's up? How do I get a shirt? XXL. Don't tell me I have to work there. Whose butt do I have to smooch? I would look tough in that black tee up here in the outback.... Finally heading back to NYC in a few days. I hope all is well in Mactown
cheers
Rich