What's going on at The Life Nomadic?

3/28/08

Halfway there!


So...someone on the ice made a spreadsheet called "the donut of misery", probably for one of those stupid "fun with excel" classes or something. Lots of people used it, I never paid much attention. This last season, I was shown a cuter version of the same thing called "penguin timer"...it's really kind of silly too. Anyhow, it provides a countdown of sorts for when one is leaving the ice. I have now surpassed the halfway point...It's all downhill from here.

2 comments:

Jen and Larry C said...

Could you please email me the penguin timer? I am among about 200 military wives on ivillage that want to update the style of our donut of misery for our hubby's 7-15 month deployments. We are bored, and your donut is the best I've seen so far! TYIA!

careaga@comcast.net

167 Reedy Lane said...

Really, if you ARE willing to share, I'm another one of those military wives that would LOVE to use this rather than the MISERABLE "Donut of Misery"! Email it to me? megan167@gmail.com