What's going on at The Life Nomadic?

4/14/08

You've got to be kidding me....

...since there isn't much Antarctic news, I figure I'd post this tidbit.

One thing I've learned is that the primary ingredient for success is courage. You just have to be willing to put whatever it is you have out there. Marsha often reminds me that 90% of success is just showing up. Without further adieu here it is:




Here's a link to the product sales page: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000QGCKPG/thingamababy-20

Somebody actually found a market for this crap! I just have to say, you have no right to bitch about high gas prices, foreclosures or anything else related to the economy if you're spending your money on crap like this. And chances are, you are...think about it.

2 comments:

They say it's a cold world said...

One certainly does hope this product is a resounding failure! Anyway, I was just breezing through the blogs and thought I would send you a shoutout. I hope all is well down there on the very end of the earth. It must be colder than a witch's tit at the moment and as dark as the dungeon and all that. Up here in Brooklyn spring is springing! Good luck with your second half, and don't go all weird and wonky on us. Well, at least not any more than usual.
cheers

Jen and Larry C said...

Heehee...here a website for aprons WORTH the mula...way easier than exercising!

www.nakedaprons.com

The vacuum one's my fav!