What's going on at The Life Nomadic?

6/29/07

Video goodness

I just got flashplayer working on my computer. I don't like windows, never have, so I run an alternative OS called Linux. It's free, it's fun and it supports my technology addiction. Sometimes it's a pain in the ass. Not only do I run Linux, but I run the 64-bit version of it. There is no 64 bit flashplayer for Linux, so I had to find a workaround...and I did! So, now that I can watch YouTube videos...I found one that those of you who haven't been to the ice can get a glimpse of what it can be like (video credit to Antz and Christine Powell):



Oh, by the way, I have decided to return for another season on The Ice. I called KBR the other day and told them I was putting off going to Iraq for at least six months. They didn't seem to mind too much.

No comments: