What's going on at The Life Nomadic?

5/22/08

New site

Wow...three posts in one day...that's like my monthly quota or something.

Anyhow, I've been working on a new site. It seems a bit odd that I won't take the time to keep this blog updated, yet, I take on a whole new project.... The idea behind the new site is to generate revenue, so I will have better motivation to work on it and with a broader audience can write more freely (maybe..). The subject matter is overseas jobs and travel - two things I'm learning more and more about.

Personal "what's going on in my life" type posts will still go here - and hopefully I'll have more of that to write about once I get off this hunk of ice - anyhow, if you enjoy my writing and want to read more of what I have to write about check out the new site The Life Nomadic

To anyone who is reading this - if you have experience either working overseas or with travel and you want to help out - there are forum moderator positions open.

No comments: