What's going on at The Life Nomadic?

5/22/08

What's in your inbox...???

In the spirit of this post I bring you yet another item from my inbox concerning drunken use of the bathroom:
Gentlemen,



Apparently there is some confusion as to where feces and urine belong. I was under the impression that it was universally understood that they belong in the toilet and not on the seat or the wall surrounding the urinal. I guess this isn’t so as the stall in A1 2nd floor is crapped on almost daily and the other bathrooms are randomly hit. Please have the common courtesy to make it in the toilet and if you are unable to do this at least clean up after your nasty ass. For all the drunks that can’t aim, take a seat.



Thank You

Name “straight shooter” Removed



So...what's in your inbox? Do you get hilarious or inflammatory email at work? I used to just delete 'em, but I've decided to start posting them and take the piss out - further discussions can be had in this forum

No comments: